Gift Vouchers are available to purchase in store during our normal operating hours.
E-vouchers can be arranged by calling us with your details and processing the payment by card over the phone.
Sesames Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
1. The term ‘voucher’ as used in these terms and conditions refers only to vouchers purchased directly from Sesames.
2. Vouchers can be used as full or part payment of a bill at Sesames. Purchases made with vouchers are not refundable in cash. Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction; any amount remaining on a voucher after redemption is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
3. Vouchers are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
4. All vouchers are valid for 3 years from the date of sale. Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange. It is not possible to extend the voucher beyond the stated 3 years validity period.
5. All vouchers must be presented by the bearer on arrival at the restaurant and must be mentioned when booking.
6. When purchasing a voucher, once full payment has been received and a voucher has been dispatched either in person, via mail or via email, all title and risk associated with the voucher are passed on to the customer.
7. If a printed voucher is required, extra fees will apply for all postage of print vouchers in Australia or Overseas addresses.
8. Unused vouchers may be returned and refunded within seven days of purchase. The value of the unused voucher may be refunded in full to the card used for payment less any credit card fees charged to Sesames.
9. Sesames reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.